How to Build your Online Marketing Machine
Have you got a great business idea, or started already doing something you love? But your customers just don’t get how awesome you are? Or worse, you don’t even know how to find them?
Before you start building a website or marketing your products and services online, you need to know how to:
1. Check the online demand for your product or service (you did do this first right?)
2. Get targeted traffic and visitors to your website (and keep them there)
3. Get inside the minds of your consumers, to frame the conversation and write persuasive copy (where’s your call to action?)
4. Capture and follow up with your leads to convert them (before they forget about you)
5. Track and measure your conversion rates, to see where you are losing people in your sales funnel (and fix it!)
This workshop will cover all of the points above and provide time for Q&A specific to your challenges!
Michael Pole can provide an honest critique of your website during or after the session, send it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “The Hub Review Offer”
About the speaker
Michael Pole is an IT consultant turned digital marketer, helping businesses find better ways to reach their audience online, and cut the fat from their marketing spend. He is the founder and director of Zenergy Group, a Singapore based marketing agency.
Date: 9 Dec 2014
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Venue: The Hub Singapore
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore
Non Hub Members SOLD OUT $10.00 Hub Members FULL
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore National Youth Council Academy 113 Somerset Road Singapore, Singapore 238165 Singapore